At nTopology, we are passionate about building next generation engineering solutions. We enable the most innovative engineering companies in the world to transform how they develop, test, and manufacture better products faster. Our software has been used to engineer mission-critical satellites, deliver optimized medical implants for patients in need, and allow engineers to create complex, high-performance products never before possible. If a fast-paced, collaborative and high-performing environment excites you, we'd love for you to join us.
The Technical trainer will help our customers and partners experience the full value of nTopology software and achieve their goals. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about helping customers achieve their goals and implement nTopology in an enterprise setting.
- Deliver instructor-led technical training in a classroom setting to customers, partners, and internal employees at nTopology facilities as well as customer sites.
- Conduct effective remote training sessions using applicable technology.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of technical training materials for nTopology software solutions for both classroom and web-based delivery; including administrator, train-the-trainer, workflow configuration experts and end-user level materials.
- Interact with Sales, Application Engineering, Technical Support and Product to ensure current product knowledge, and provide product feedback.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in education or instructional design or related work experience with computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or computer education degrees.
- Must have 2+ years of experience delivering classroom training to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with engineering and CAD software such as Solidworks, Catia, Abaqus, Ansys, Matlab, etc
- Experience developing and conducting distance learning sessions for remote users.
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills with an ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, and SQL Server or other relational databases.
- Desire or ability to develop web based training materials is also a plus.
- Motivated by a fast paced, team environment.
- Be able travel globally 25-50%.
Remote location applicants will be considered with preference to candidates living near or in the city of Troy, MI or Boston, MA.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Healthcare with optional dental and vision plans
- 401k with matching
- Commuter benefits
- Fun company culture!
nTopology is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. nTopology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities