Customer Success Engineer
At nTopology, we are passionate about building next generation engineering solutions. We enable the most innovative engineering companies in the world to transform how they develop, test, and manufacture better products faster. Our software has been used to engineer mission-critical satellites, deliver optimized medical implants for patients in need, and allow engineers to create complex, high-performance products never before possible. If a fast-paced, collaborative and high-performing environment excites you, we'd love for you to join us.
Customer Success Engineers help our customers and partners experience the full value of nTopology software. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about helping customers achieve their goals and implement nTopology in an enterprise setting.
What You’ll Do
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business and technical needs and helping them succeed.
- Enable successful roll-out of nTop Platform, including management of onboarding, working with the application engineering team to develop and configure workflows, and attending demos or training virtually or in person.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as nTop Platform evangelists (e.g. testimonials, case studies).
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support enterprise customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Marshall resources across nTopology as needed to support customers needs.
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers in a technical environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel preferred.
- Project management experience and familiarity with Jira, Trello, or Asana preferred but not required.
- Strong PowerPoint and Presentation skills. Experience with Adobe InDesign or Illustrator preferred but not required.
- Comfort in a startup environment where we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic setting.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Healthcare with optional dental and vision plans
- 401k with matching
- Commuter expenses
- Fun company culture!
nTopology is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. nTopology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities