Head of Marketing
At nTopology, we're passionate about building next generation engineering solutions. We enable the most innovative engineering companies in the world to transform how they develop, test, and manufacture better products faster. Our software has been used to engineer mission critical satellites, deliver stronger and lighter medical implants for patients in need, and allow engineers to create complex, high-performance products never before possible. If a fast-paced, collaborative and high-performing environment excites you, we'd love for you to join us.
About the role
nTopology is looking for a hands-on marketing leader who can hit the ground running at an early stage enterprise software company that has a market-tested product, evangelical customers, and is on a rocketship growth trajectory in the engineering software space. You'll build the marketing function from the ground up and help guide the development of both our product and our company.
This role reports to the CRO.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Build awareness of nTopology within the Enterprise engineering software space, and transition brand perception from new entrant with momentum to clear category leader
- Jointly own revenue goals with Sales by contributing MQLs and improving sales conversion rates through sales enablement, product marketing excellence, and other programs you will devise
- Launch new product and service offerings, helping to devise the go-to-market and ensuring clear and coherent positioning, messaging, pricing, and packaging across both new and existing offerings
- Recruit and lead a world-class team of marketers across digital, content, field, product, communications, and other marketing disciplines
- Experience working with and creating marketing funnels and mapping outcomes to business results.
- Own the entirety of our company's presence in the market across web, digital marketing, content, and conferences
We're seeking an all-star team-player who excels at all aspects of the role and thrives in a fast-moving startup environment, with qualifications such as:
- 10+ years of relevant software marketing experience
- Product marketing experience at an early stage B2B SaaS company ideal
- Data-driven mindset with strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience recruiting and managing a team of all-star performers
- Ability to convey complex concepts in simple (but not simplistic) terms
- Intense attention to detail with ability to simultaneously manage the big picture
- Disposition to action and ability to get stuff done in the near-term while also building a team and investing in programs and activities for the long-term
- Exceptional listener, verbal communicator, and writer
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them through technology
- Self-starter personality and comfort with ambiguity
- competitive salary
- outstanding PTO and leave policy
- STD & LTD
- commuter benefits
nTopology is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. nTopology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.